A Haunting 6th Blogoversary (Day the Third) with Rose of Searching the Clouds


Today, I have Rose of Searching the Clouds stopping by to help celebrate my blog's birthday. Not too long ago, I was a guest on Rose's awesome blog on her Blogger Spotlight feature. Y'all should definitely check out the post as she had some of best questions (and sign-up for your chance to be featured, too).

So, this is me telling  strongly suggesting that you check out Rose's blog Searching the Clouds because I'm sure y'all will enjoy it.

Interview

Me: Q 1. What is the one author who made you fall in love with reading? Favorite book of theirs?

Rose:
J.K. Rowling. I read the Harry Potter books in first grade and fell in love, and to this day they are among my very favorite books.
Harry Potter is one of my favorites as well.

Me: Q 2. If you could live inside the world of one book which would it be and why?

Rose:
Oh boy, there are a ton of book-worlds that I would love to live in! I hate to be repetitive, but ultimately I think that the world of Harry Potter wins out. I am a wizard in disguise, after all.
I'm sure many of us, myself included, wouldn't mind living in the world of Harry Potter.

Me: Q 3. Book you are currently telling the world they must be reading- RIGHT THIS MOMENT-?

Rose:
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski! GO FORTH AND READ IT RIGHT THIS MINUTE!!!
I second this motion!! I need The Winner's Crime in my life right now!!!

Me: Q 4. Your thoughts on the ups and downs of blogging?

Rose: 
Blogging can be tough, but I think that if you are committed enough you'll get through the bumpy roads just fine. :)
Dedication and remembering to keep it fun!

Me: Q 5. The world has fallen to a robot invasion and only one heroine/hero can possibly save the day, who do you choose? 

Rose:
Day from Legend by Marie Lu. He'd whip things in shape in a second.
I'm thinking I may need to finally read this series because of your answer.

Now it's time for me to answer Rose's question.......

Rose: Favorite minor character in a book? 

Me: Well, I'm not sure I have an all-time favorite minor book character, but there is one from a series I recently started that I've enjoyed quite a lot. Now, don't go telling him that I labeled him as a minor character as he's likely to be miffed...

My current favorite minor book character would have to be Inspector Grayling from Colleen Gleason's Stoker and Holmes series. There's just something about him and the way he clashes with Mina in the series that makes him interesting. And it doesn't hurt that he's a softy for dogs. So, between the clashing of defectiveness between Grayling and Mina, and the fact that I'm sure there's more to his story than what we've seen thus far, Inspector Grayling is my current top minor character.

Rose, thanks so much for stopping by to help me celebrate my blogoversary and for the wonderful interview.

Guy's don't forget to check out Searching the Clouds for bookish fun.

Comments

Popular Posts