In My Mailbox (121) You Must Read the Books I Got Edition


Wow, talk about having zero time as of late. So, here aresome of the books that I have gotten overthe last couple of weeks (some really great titles thatare made of awesome).


A huge thank you to Cecelia @ The (EPIC) Rat, Karen @ For What It's Worth, and Jenny @ Book Binge (for the awesome books I won). Another huge thank you goes out to the Little, Brown and Bloomsbuy books.
Review

Rock On: A Story About Guitars, Gigs, Girls, and a Brother (Not Necessarily in the Order) by Denise Vega, 2012. Published by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers.
Boy21 by Matthew Quick, 2012. Published by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers.
The Dead of Winter by Chris Priestley, 2012. Published by Bloomsbury.
The Vanishing Game by Kate Kae Myers, 2012. Published by Bloomsbury.

Won
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, 2010. Published by Dutton.
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins, 2011. Published by Dutton.
A big thanks to Cecelia, for introducing me to this series. Seriously loved both books (more than I thought I would).
Heist Society (Heist, 1) by Ally Carter, 2010. Published by Disney Hyperion.
So excited to add Heist Society to my Ally Carter collection (plus I got to meet Ms. Carter recently and get it signed). Thanks so much, Karen.
The Fourth Stall by Chris Rylander, 2011. Published by Walden Pond Press.
The Fourth Stall Part II by Chris Rylander, 2012.
Loved the first book and cannot wait till I get a chance to read book two. Thanks so much, Jenny.

So, what do y'all think? Have y'all read any of these books, what were your thoughts on them?

Comments

  1. Nice mailbox! I loved both Anna and Lola! Heist Society was pretty good too, my favorite book by Ally Carter. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fourth Stall looks/sounds really cute! (Probably not the best thing to say about it.. haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul!! I love Anna and Lola!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-40.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts