2012 Contemporary Challenge

 
I usually do not sign-up for contemporary challenges, but this year I have actually read quite a few (at least more than usual) YA contemporary books. So, I thought why not join in the challenge.

I may be a little late to entering, but check out some of the great contemporary books-released this year- that I have read. Since I'm not sure how many more new contemporary books I'll read, I'm just going for level 1 at the moment.

1. The Girl in the Park by Mariah Fredericks (review coming soon)
2. Freshman Year & Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitlin
3. Lexapros and Cons by Aaron Karo
4. Rock On: A Story of Guitars, Gigs, Girls and a Brother (Not Necessarily in that Order) by Denise Vega
5. Boy21 by Matthew Quick (review coming soon)
6. Purity by Jackson Pearce (review coming soon)

Comments

Popular Posts