Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon (updates/mini challenges)

Cannot believe that I nearly forgot all about the readathon. While I may not get much reading in, like, I'll be doing good to read one book, I am excited to participate yet again.
I'll post any updates here. For all readathon info visit Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon.

What I'm reading:
Abandon by Meg Cabot
Born Wicked (audiobook)

Read:
Whites of Their Eyes (audiobook)
Mini Challenges:
Introductory Questionnaire:
1) Down in coastal Carolina...2) I actually have not picked out a stack of books, but I am looking forward to finally reading Abandon by Meg Cabot. 3) Snacks are a little difficult to come by with food allergies, but I'll probably  consume a few Warheads while I'm out today and hopefully get some reading in too. 4) I am a military brat who loves reading.5) This is maybe my third time participating. Next time I hope to remember when the readathon is so that I can plan for it (like clear my schedule). One year, I definitely want to go for the whole 24.

Comments

Popular Posts