Vintage Reads: January-February Update


Okay, so not a single person voted last month on Vintage Reads-I know, I am as saddened by this as y'all are.
I had thought about re-posting last months books for y'all to vote upon this month, but instead decided that I would just randomly pick one of the books to read and review and line up a new selection.

So this month I am re-reading A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle-actually I am very nearly done with it already and will be working on my review soon.
Even though I am saddened that no one voted, I enjoyed re-reading A Wrinkle in Time as a way to celebrate the 50th anniversary of its release.
 I hope that y'all will enjoy my upcoming review for it and are as excited as I am about the next round of books for Vintage Reads.

Also, you can find all the past books that have been reviewed for Vintage Reads on its very own page.
Definitely some great older books that I am sure that y'all will love...if you have not already read them.

I should have the next round of books posted this weekend. If there's certain genre of YA book y'all would like to see leave a comment and I'll see what I can put together. Although, I am thinking the a YA historical fiction selection would be awesome for next month's read.

Final thing-I promise. Have you read A Wrinkle in Time? Are you excited to see my thoughts on one of my all-time favorite book and author?

Comments

  1. I want to read it :) But I'll wait until you post your thoughts..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an incredible read. Definitely recommend it. I am hoping to have my review posted next Sunday. =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts