In My Mailbox (116) I Go Overboard on Library Books

In My Mailbox, inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by The Story Siren.
A big thanks you to all the bloggers, authors, publishers, and my wonderful library for the awesomeness that is this week's IMM.
Won
The Book of Wonders *ARC* by Jasmine Richards, 2012. Published by HarperCollins
This was definitely one great book and ya'll can expect a review Monday...I think. Thanks to Charlotte at Charlotte's Library.
A Temptation of Angels *ARC* by Michelle Zink, March 20, 2012. Published by Dial Books.
A very big thank you to Michelle Zink. I cannot wait to read her newest book!

Library
White Crow by Marcus Sedgwick, 2011. Published by Roaring Brook Press.
Mistwood (Mistwood, 1) by Leah Cypress, 2010. Published by Greenllow Books.


Bizenghast 1 by M.Alice LeGrow, 2005. Published by Tokyopop.
Kaze no Hana 1 by Akiyoshi Ohta and Ushio Mizta, 2008. Published by Yen Press.

Kitchen Princess 3 by Natsumi Ando and Miyuki Kobayashi, 2007. Published by Del Rey.
Kitchen Princess 4 by Natsumi Ando and Miyuki Kobayashi, 2008. Published by Del Rey.


Cy-believers 1 by Shioko Mizuki, 2008. Published by Go Comi.
Hana-Kimi 1 by Hisaya Nakajo, 2004. Published by Viz Media.

Review

from Penguin
Black Howl (Madeleine Black, 3) by Christina Henry, February 28, 2012. Published by Ace Books.
From author
A Grand Murder by Stacy Verdick Case, 2011. Published by Before the Fall Books.

I kind of got carried away when I was ordering books from my library, and then I went and added two more to my list when I browsed their new additions. This is what happens when I am on my own at the library-no restraint.

There are so many books this week that I am looking forward to reading that I just do not know where to start, although, I can say that The Book of Wonders is a most excellent read.

Comments

  1. Book of Wonders looks like a good read. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh lots of awesome books this week. Book Of Wonders looks really good and I have been meaning to read Mistwood for the longest time. Happy reading!

    Stop by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! Kitchen Princess was cute. I want to read Hana Kimi.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts