Teaser Tuesday (78)

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teasers this week are taken from Demons at Deadnight by A&E Kirk and The Odd Job Squad by Karl Fields.  Hope ya'll will enjoy both of them.

Demons at Deadnight by A&E Kirk (review will be up tomorrow):
"What the bloody hell did you do that for?!"
"I'm her knight in shining armor. Seriously, dude, your chivalry needs some work. Ow!" page 95
The Odd Job Squad by Karl Fields (my review):
Between the mystery texts, getting punched out, and nearly being outed, the last couple of weeks had been more stressful than finals, but it would all be worth it to see the look on Stacia's face when I put those concert tickets in her hand...
...Of course, she could double-cross me, but that would have to be a job for another day. page 116

Comments

  1. Ooo Im going to have to go check out that first book! I LOVE the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring D@D! And that quote from Odd Jobs had me LOLing. I'll have to pick that one up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring D@D! That quote from Odd Jobs had me LOLing! I have to pick that up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both sound interesting. New follower.

    Books Ahoy
    www.books-ahoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts