In My Mailbox (117) New Arrivals

In My Mailbox, inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by The Story Siren.
Goodness gracious, there are not enough words to explain my excitement over the new arrivals in the mailbox this week.
A huge thank you goes out to my awesome library (for always having books to tempt me with), PYR, Random House (Random Buzzers), Sand Dollar Press, Pan Macmillian,My Kind of Books,  and Scholastic. Y'all are all made of awesome.

Review
Lucy (Daughters of the Sea, 3) Kathryn Lasky, March 1, 2012. Published by Scholastic.
Forgiven (Demon Trappers, 3) by Jana Oliver, March 27, 2012. Published by St. Martin's Press

Thief's Covenant (Widdershins, 1) by Ari Marmell, February 21, 2012. Published by PYR.
Planesrunner (Everness, 1) by Ian McDonald, 2011. Published by PYR.
Fair Coin (Coin, 1)*ARC*  by E.C. Myers, March 6, 2012. Published by PYR.

The Girl in the Park *ARC* by Mariah Fredericks, April 24, 2012. Published by Random House Children's.
Revealing Eden (Save the Pearls part one) by Victoria Foyt, 2011. Published by Sand Dollar Press.

Library
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys, 2011. Published by Philomel.
Hana-Kimi 2 by Hisaya Nakajo, 2004. Published by Viz Media.
Hana-Kimi 3 by Hisaya Nakajo, 2004. Published by Viz Media.

Won
Thanks to My Kind of Book-
Forsaken (Demon Trappers, 1) by Jana Oliver, 2011. Published by St. Martin's Press.
Forbidden (Demon Trappers, 2) by Jana Oliver, 2011. Published by St. Martin's Press.

Infinite Days (Vampire Queen, 1) by Rebecca Maizel, 2010. Published by St. Martin's Press.
Abandon (Abandon, 1) by Meg Cabot, 2011. Published by  Macmillan Children's Books.

The Reapers are the Angels by Alden Bell, 2010. Published by Tor Teen.
The BFG by Roald Dahl, 2007. Published by Puffin.
Dark Inside (Dark Inside, 1) by Jeyn Roberts, 2011. Published by Macmillian Children's Books.
Y'all, I am super excited to have been picked as one of Random Buzzers "Ambuzzadors" and that I will get a chance to read The Girl in the Park.

I am totally loving all the lovely UK covers for the books that I won...last year from My Kind of Books (I kind of forgot to IMM them). And that they were kind enough to send me the third Demon Trappers book for review (excited).

While at the library I just could not resist getting the next two volumes of Hana-Kimi, and Between Shades of Gray which I ahve heard nothing but good things about.

So. what did y'all get this week? Any of these y'all are excited for, or already read and loved?

Comments

  1. Infinite Days Is good, I still have to read Jana Oliver`s series!! Happy Reading!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-32.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know since I've been wanting to read Infinite Days. =)

      I ahven't read any of the Demon Trapper books yet, but am realyl excited to.

      Delete
  2. Great books you got this week. I love The BFG so much. Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard of The BFG, but am glad to hear that its good. =)

      Delete
  3. Wooow! What a fantastic IMM! I love your books, they look great! Hope you would enjoy them!

    Mariska (new follower)

    This is my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to get the Demon Trapper books they sound so good!

    Happy reading
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-45.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heard GREAT things about Shades of Grey! Enjoy everything!

    Our IMM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Between Shades of Gray is sooo good. I'm almost half-way done reading it already. =)

      Delete
  6. Enjoy all your books - I'm really anticipating Thief's Covenant! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I cannot wait to start on Thief's Covenant myself. =)

      Delete
  7. OMGosh so many books this week! Hope you enjoy all of them Orchid! :D

    If you'd like you can check out the awesome books I got in my mailbox this week, just click the link below! ;)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts