Wish List Wednesday (6)

Titans of Chaos by john C. Wright, 2007
The students have been kidnapped, robbed of their powers, and raised in ignorance by super-beings. The five have made incredible discoveries about themselves. Amelia is apparently a fourth-dimensional being; Victor is a synthetic man who can control the molecular arrangement of matter; Vanity can find secret passageways through solid walls; Colin is a psychic; Quentin is a warlock. Each power comes from a different paradigm or view of the universe. They have learned to control their strange abilities and have escaped into our world: now their true battle for survival begins.


Why: Because the Chronicles of Chaos was one of the best fantasy series that I have stumbled upon. Plus I'm just dying to know how it all ends and I love the covers for the whole series. Titans of Chaos is the third book in The Chronicles of Chaos; first two being Orphans of Chaos and Fugitives of Chaos.

Comments

  1. This book looks and sounds SO INCREDIBLY COOL!
    I think this is my favorite cover of the moment! How had I never seen it before?!?

    Check out my WoW here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts