Wish List Wednesday (4)

Runaway by Meg Cabot
Emerson Watts is on the run: from school, from work, from her family, from her friends, from herself.

With everyone she loves furious with her for something she can't explain, and nothing but the live Stark Angel fashion show on New Year's Eve to look forward to, Em's reached the end of her rope. . .what's the point of even going on?

Why? Because I absolutely love this series and cannot wait to see how it ends. Plus I also think that it's one of Meg Cabot's best works.

Orchid

P.S.
I'm still alive. Last week was so hectic, being that it was Holy Week. It was such a long, busy week that I didn't even have the time or energy to read. Oh well, It was great and I hope to have more posts up soon. Happy (belated) Easter.

Comments

  1. I was never a great fan of Meg Cabot, since I really don't like getting into that type of literature. *shrugs* I prefer action/adventure/SF novels.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts