In My Mailbox (39) ... I'm Still Alive

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi of The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Sadly the only books I order are those that are hard to find. The following books are from the library and bookstores.


Library:
Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
Seeker- William Nicholson
Stolen- Vivian Vande Velde
The Off Season- Catherine Gilbert Murdock
The Restless Dead- M. T. Anderson, Holly Black, Libba Bray, Herbie Brennan, Nancy Etchemendy, Annette Curtis Klause, Kelly Link, Deborah Noyes, Marcus Sedgwick, and Chris Wooding
Death In the Air- Shane Peacock
The Reminder- Rune Michaels

Borrowed:
Rowan of Rin- Emily Rodda (borrowed from Dahlia)
Saint Augustine's The Confessions (borrowed from my Mom)

Guess what? I just found my memory card, so now I can post reviews from my library. yay!
I have already read all of the books in this weeks IMM, and let me tell you they were all great. I'll try to check out everyone elses IMM's at some point. Hope y'all have had a great week.

Orchid

Comments

  1. I've not read any of these so I'll keep an eye out for your reviews! Glad you enjoyed them :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts