Tiny Blog: News, Questions, and Other Things

Today we have a little diversion from regular book blog posting.
Before I go and make a form or anything I would like some feedback from my wonderful followers. Would anyone be interested in being a guest reviewer at The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia? Please leave your thoughts (whether it be yes or no) in a comment. 
In other news, I'm going to be missing from the blogosphere for awhile do to a change in cable and internet service. This break will give me time to catch up on writing some of my book reviews that are piling up.

Next on the agenda:
My friend Dahlia, of Dahlia's Eclectic Mind, has started a wonderful new blog called Book Blogger Library. Which is co run by her and Kate of The Neverending Shelf.
For more information about BBL or to join, just click here.

Comments

Popular Posts