Happy 101 Award

The Happy 101 award from La Coccinelle of The Ladybug Reads. Thank you.
I'm horrible at getting this out in a timely fashion.
List 10 things that make you happy and then give this award to 10 book blogs that brighten your day.

Ten things that make me happy...
1. Family
2. Reading
3. Comics
4. Sports
5. Buying books
6. Blogging
7. Summer
8. Sunny days
9. Locating a hard to find book
10. Playing video games

Ten blogs that brighten my day....(hmm, that's a tough one since there're some many amazing blog out there) and they are...
Teens Read and Write
Dahlia's Eclectic Mind
Crackin' Spines and Takin' Names
The Neverending Shelf
Tales of the Ravenous Reader
Books At Midnight
Ellz Readz
I Was A Teenage Book Geek
A Park-Avenue Princess

Comments

  1. Congratulations to you! So what sports and video games in particular do you like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Carin: sports wise I like soccer and softball. Video game wise, I enjoy the Ace Attorney games, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, and Guitar Hero (and too many others to name).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award, and thanks for thinking of me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts