Teaser Tuesday: Ms. Bixby's Last Day

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is taken from Ms. Bixby's Last Day by John David Anderson. Enjoy!

Ms. Bixby's Last Day by John David Anderson-
Then she asked me who the lead singer of Led Zeppelin was. I told her zeppelins could not be made of lead due to the obvious weight issues. She said, “Case closed.” Led Zeppelin is a band. I know that now.

I'll keep this short, just go forth and read this amazing and incredible book. But if you need further convincing, you can read my review of Ms. Bixby's Last Day and see why it was one of the few books to get five stars from me last year!

Comments

Popular Posts