Teaser Tuesday: Five Times Revenge

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is taken from 5 Times Revenge by Lindsay Eland. Enjoy.

5 Times Revenge by Lindsay Eland-
Ray, who Dutch had only seen flatten players in football, foul players in basketball, and pin guys to the mat in wrestling. Then again, he was also the guy who had just played a chess game with Perk's brother.

I may not have mentioned this in my review, but, I like that the characters were different from how they came across on the outside to most people. Kinda of why I chose this teaser.

You can see my thoughts on 5 Times Revenge by checking out my full review.  

Comments

Popular Posts