Wish List Wednesday: Fairest


Fairest (Lunar Chronicles, 3.5) by Marissa Meyer, January 27, 2015. Published by Feiwel & Friends.
In this stunning bridge book between Cress and Winter in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles, Queen Levana’s story is finally told.

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Who is the fairest of them all?

Fans of the Lunar Chronicles know Queen Levana as a ruler who uses her “glamour” to gain power. But long before she crossed paths with Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress, Levana lived a very different story – a story that has never been told . . . until now.

Marissa Meyer spins yet another unforgettable tale about love and war, deceit and death. 
Why: Since I'm working my way through the Lunar Chronicles, I thought it fitting to mention Fairest here. First off, I am thus far loving the series. Secondly, I'm really interested in knowing Levana's story and seeing her take on things. Evil or not, I'm sure it'll be just as interesting to read as the actual series books.

Comments

  1. Isn't this series amazing? I think Cress is my favorite, but Fairest is a great addition! I know a lot of people try to skip out on it cuz it's a novella sold at publisher pricing, but DON'T. DON'T DON'T DON'T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm half way through Scarlet at the moment - can't say I'm loving it as much as Cinder but fairest sounds like an interesting read. I'll pick it up when I get through Winter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts