Teaser Tuesday: The Neptune Project

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is taken from The Neptune Project by Polly Holyoke. Enjoy.

The Neptune Project by Polly Holyoke:
His eyes are serious when I finally look at him. :Nere, just for the record, I don’t think you are an idiot, and Lena will never be my type.:”

That moment when you finally get to read a book you've long anticipated reading...and love it!! It may have taken me a couple years but I finally, finally got to see where things started!!

Want to know my full thoughts on Polly Holyoke's The Neptune Project, then you'd better check out my review from yesterday!! Her book was well worth the wait of getting it in my hands. 

Comments

  1. oh I love that feeling of getting your hands on a book you want and loving it! yay for you!
    trish - my teaser

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts