Teaser Tuesday: If I Stay

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is taken from If I Stay by Gayle Forman. Enjoy.

If I Stay by Gayle Forman:
Adam is crying and somewhere inside of me I am crying, too, because I'm feeling things at last. I'm feeling not just the physical pain, but all that I have lost, and it is profound and catastrophic and will leave a crater in me that nothing will ever fill.

While an interesting and quick read, this one didn't really work for me in the grand scheme of things.

You can see why Gayle Forman's If I Stay was not a 'me' book by checking out my review.

Comments

  1. I've been debating if I even wanted to watch this movie. I don't think I would enjoy this book.

    trish - my teaser

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts