Make Me Read It Read-Thon [Poll]


It has been too long since I joined in on a read-a-thon, and, with my TBR getting out of hand (okay, we're way past getting as it is out of control) that I could not resist!! The Make Me Read It Read-a-thon is hosted by Val @ The Innocent Smiley and Ely @ A Book so Fathomless.

Want to join in, then visit the announcemet for The Make Me Read It Read-A-Thon.

Details:
Look at the books you own, either physical, e-book or ones you’ve borrowed from the library and pick out a few you really want to read, or feel like you should read. It’s up to you how many you pick, personally I’d pick a few more than you expect to be able to read in a week. Example: if you think you’ll only read two, pick out five books or if you think you can read seven, pick out ten.

Make a list of these books on your blog, or make a video, or a Goodreads shelf or post a picture on Instagram—whatever is easiest for you. Then get friends, other bloggers/booktubers etc. to vote on which books you HAVE to read out of that list.

When the read-a-thon comes along, you read the books in the order of most votes. For example, if one book gets 10 votes—you read that first, then the one that got 7 and so on. The goal is to read as many as possible.

With the readathon not starting till July 20 (at 8 a.m. and running till July 27 12 a.m.) there is still plenty of time to join in!!

My List



Select the to three you would most like me to read!! You can read up on all the titles by checking out my Goodreads shelf "Make Me Read".

Which Books Should I Read?

Gathering Storm
Prophecy
Red Queen's Daughter
Blood Red Road
Pathfinder
Spell Bound
Cinder
Seraphina
Dreamhunter
The Wind Singer
Poll Maker

Comments

  1. I definitely voted for Cinder! The series is pretty creative. And the characters are amazing! I haven't read any of the others, but I've heard great things about Seraphina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cinder is one I've enjoyed...in audio. So, I'm hoping that it'll end up as one of the top selections as I need the excuse to read it and get caught up on the series!! =)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for joining the read-a-thon! The Gathering Storm is on my list too, but it's not doing very well :(

    x Ely

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU HAVEN'T READ CINDER YET? THE HECK?

    Anyways, I hope you do end up reading Cinder because that is in the lead! yay! Thanks for joining the read-a-thon!!!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cinder & Blood Red Road are the only ones I am familiar with from your list, but they were both really good. :)

    Jen @ EbonyInkReviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cinder seems to a winner! It's the book I'll be kicking off the readathon with! Hope you enjoy it, and good luck getting through your TBR!

    Siobhan @ The Nook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cinder is sitting on my shelf, too.

    Ardis@ponderingtheprose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts