Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teasers are taken from The Body in the Woods by April Henry and The Book of Kindly Deaths by Eldritch Black and Tabula Rasa by Kristen Lippert-Martin. Enjoy.


The Body in the Woods by April Henry (my review):
"I like to read about famous crimes," Ruby explained. "The kidnapping of the Lindbergh baby. The Saint Valentine's Day Massacre." She'd picked some of the tamer ones. pg 46

The Book of Kindly Deaths by Eldritch Black (my review):

 The village was silent, and judging by the patch of light in the east, it was early morning. As Katherine reached her door, she stopped, looking down at her hand as it grasped knocker.

Tabula Rasa by  Kristen Lippert-Martin (my review):
“If I were truly being heroic, I'd actually mean what I'm saying right now. But I don't. I want you to stay with me, but I realize how selfish that is. That's why I'm telling you to go.”

Comments

Popular Posts