Life of a Blogger: Fitness


It has been entirely too long since I last participated in Life of a Blogger, hosted by the lovely Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat. This week's topic was one I couldn't resist chiming in on when I happened to see it on Twitter.

*Psst, if I ramble some it's because my allergies are angry and I should be sleeping them away*

FITNESS

Well, here's where y'all learn how truly crazy I am when it comes to fitness. *wait for it*

As one who spent a lot of time playing sports- from soccer and softball, to the most horrible "sport" of basketball. I have been pretty active... well, at least when I didn't find myself injured from playing said sports and a mishap walking puppies (that's a story for another time).
    I am one of those people who gets cranky when they're unable to exercise. I'm also one of those people who has the tendency to overdue it as I'm intensely competitive-mainly with myself-and am always pushing myself to go harder and longer.

My Exercise Regimen-

Monday through Friday (as of this summer) I do T25 which is an intense workout crammed into 25 minute sessions. Right now, I'm almost through the Beta cycle after successfully completing Alpha cycle. If you've heard of Insanity then you have an idea of what T25 as it's the shorter version.

Guys, I don't say this lightly, but I really enjoy the T25 program as it pushes me and forces me to work hard. Plus, it has done so much for me by helping me strengthen my legs and overall body. I've even been able to run without a knee brace which is huge news!

When the weather and pollen counts are in my favor, I love to hit the road for a run. Running can be a love- hate relationship for me but there are few things as nice as accomplishing that run.

Lastly, I've started playing tennis doubles with my sisters a couple times a week. I'm not very good nor do I understand that rules all that much, but it's pretty fun to just go out and play.

So, what are your thoughts on fitness?

Comments

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts