Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week's teasers are taken from The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen and Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo. Enjoy.

The False Prince (The Ascendance, 1) by Jennifer A. Nielsen (my review):
“Hail His Majesty, the scourge of my life," Conner said to Roden and Tobias as he stomped up the stairs. "I fear the devils no longer, because I have the worst of them right here in my home!” 

Siege and Storm (Grisha, 2) by Leigh Bardugo (my review):
“Sturmhond had a way of talking that made me want to shoot someone. Preferably him.” 

Comments

  1. I loved The False Prince, Currently reading the third book!

    Lisa @Just Another Rabid Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read book three (last night)! It was such a great ending to the series.

      Delete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts