Book Blogger #LoveAThon: Mini Challenges

Mini Challenge 1:

Victoria and the Rogue('s)
Kiss of Deception
Jinx(ed)
The Shadow Throne('s)
Grave Mercy

Mini Challenge 2 (Book Valentine):

I got nothing....

Dear characters, just stop with the stupid decisions. You make me want to bop you on the forehead half the time.

Love me.

Mini Challenge 3 (Mad Libs):

Yeah...my allergies are acting up, so, if it makes no sense...

One day, I was exploring the woods with Jack. Out of the blue, a a chill wind came out of nowhere! It was so coldgusty and moaning like a banshee . At first, we were afraid, we were petrified, but we shook off the superstitious feeling it left. We hopped on our bikes to make our getaway.
As we escaped, we turned up the radio because Ireland came on and made me remember the fear I'd felt in the woods. Everything was extremely smooth sailing until a semi-transparent visage appeared in the middle of the road. We swerved to avoid it, but while Jack stayed on her bike, I got thrown onto my side in the woods.
I couldn’t get up, and felt wobbly as I lay there staring up at the trees. What was I going to do? I heard a high, moaning sound  among the leaves, and felt tense. Surely, this was going to be my end. As my eyes fluttered shut, the last thing I saw was a head of blue hair and silver eyes.
When I woke up again, I was on a hammock. My body hurt a whole lot less, and I could sit up. There was a desk and a chair in the room, along with gummy bears and Big Red. The door suddenly opened to reveal John, a concerned look on his face. I blushed and averted my gaze, but he whispered and said, “Don’t be shy. It’s okay.”
He came over to sit by me, and we started talking after I told him my name. We chatted about runningreading and archery and realized we had a ton in common! I thought he was cute and couldn’t help feeling a little swoony.
Just as he reached out for my hand, the door crashed open and in came Jack. “Don’t let him charm you 

Comments

  1. I think your love letter is just so hilarious! Haha I gotta agree somethings characters can be just so stupid! Makes me want to slap them at the back of their head. Your mad lib is also pretty awesome! :)

    -Kimi at Geeky Chiquitas

    followed you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moaning like a banshee, cool. Sounds like a terrifying wind. You don't have the entirely story though!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chill wind sounds super scary! I love that it's the most random thing that could ever pop up. Sad I couldn't see the end of your story though :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your love letter made me smile! It's totally true sometimes -- I'm always yelling (sometimes mentally, sometimes out loud) at book characters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, your book poem sounds fabulous! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts