2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

Well, since I didn't do any reading challenges last year and because my TBR is still kind of crazy (though I have knocked some off this year already), I've deiced it is time to participate in a TBR Reading Challenge. And the one hosted by the ladies of Bookish is the one that caught my eye.

Right now, I'm shooting for the level:

1-10 A Firm Handshake.

These are the books I've knocked off my TBR pile thus far.

1. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
2. Dewi and the Seeds of Doom by Maggie Lyons
3. The Last Secret of Fatima by Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone
4. The Runaway King by Jennifer Nielsen
5. Vin and the Dorky Duet by Maggie Lyons
6. The Fountain of the Earth by H.L. LeRoy
7. Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
8. Hypothesis by Ana Bastow
9. Good Pope, Bad Pope: Their Lives Our Lessons by Mike Aquilina
10. Love in the Time of Global Warming by Francesca Lia Block
11. Journey to Galumphagos by Seth Eisner
12. Orion Poe and the Lost Explorer by Will Summerhouse
13. The Caged Graves by  Dianne K. Salerni 

Comments

Popular Posts