Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is taken Plain Kate by Erin Bow and The Runaway King by Jennifer A. Nielsen. Enjoy.

Plain Kate by Erin Bow (my review):
 "They won't even glimpse me. I am the king of catspaws, lord of lurking. If the key is what you need, than I will obtain it for you." page 162



The Runaway King (Ascendance, 2) by Jennifer A. Nielsen (my review):
 “Above all else, I think that you are a compulsive liar."
My laughter was tense, but sincere. "Hardly. In fact, I consider myself a compulsive truth teller. It's only that everyone else seems compelled to misunderstand me.” 

Comments

  1. Interesting teasers!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2014/02/teaser-tuesday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I didn't particularly enjoy Plain Kate, I do love that cat.

    And great teaser in The Runaway King.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, sad you didn't (particularly) enjoy Plain Kate, but am glad you loved the cat (he was one of the things I loved best about the book).

      That was one of my favorite lines from Runaway King. Glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts