Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week my teaser is from Tears Water the Seeds of Hope by Kim Tews and The Dragon's Tooth by N.D. Wilson and The Witch of Babylon by D.J. McIntosh. Enjoy.

Tears Water the Seeds of Hope by Kim Tews (see review on Thursday):
To me, understanding and accepting Christianity was like finally stumbling upon the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, the fountain of youth, or the winning lottery ticket. I felt compelled to share the good news with everyone I knew. page 99



The Dragon's Tooth by N.D. Wilson (my review):
Cyrus walked straight to the tallest crack of light, a seam between two doors. They were locked, but they were also thin and old, and they bent a little with pressure from his shoulder.

The Witch of Babylon by D.J. McIntosh (my review):
"Your kidding me, right? after what that detective already put me through? He won't believe a thing I say." page 135


Comments

  1. Really cool teasers. I've never heard of any of these books before, so thanks for sharing!

    Jesse @ Pretty in Fiction

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts