Upcoming Surprises and a Look at the Past Week

Greetings to all, longtime followers of the blog and those just passing through-you can stay if you choose (I can be pretty amusing sometimes). =)

Since it's October already, which means my blogs birthday is just around the corner in the next couple of weeks. I thought I'd catch y'all up on some of the things that will be happening and on what you may have missed last week.

With my blog turning four, I thought that it was high time that I stepped out of my comfort zone by asking some awesome authors to stop by for the occasion. Surprising to me, it went quite well and I now have three incredible authors lined up answering some normal and some off-the-wall questions for your reading pleasure...and a surprise that you'll find out when its posted.

What do y'all  think of the picture that I made for my blogoversary? Be sure to check out the posts from the week and leave me your thoughts. I'd love to hear what y'all have to say.

What y'all missed last week on the blog.

Reviews:
Croak by Gina Damico
Belinda Goes to Bath by M.C. Beaton 

Memes:

Bookish News:
Book trailers for Luminosity by Stephanie Thomas and Gravity by Melissa West

Comments

Popular Posts