NaNoWriMo

With much encouragement, I have decided to take the plunge and participate in NaNoWriMo this year. Since I really would like to win (I’m a very competitive person) my blog is going to be put on the back burner, do not worry, I have written up plenty of posts so that you’ll hardly notice that I am gone.

At the moment I’m calling my story Men in White Coats (working title), as you can probably guess it’s about crazy people (wish me luck *please*). I actually came up with the idea for the book over the summer, but just never got around to actually writing it (just started and am already staring at black page in frustration).

If you are participating NaNo this year feel free to friend me (You can find me there as HauntedOrchid) and we can cheer each other on.

Good luck to all.

Orchid

Comments

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts