26 Caper Later: Day Seventeen

Movie: Spider-Man
Release Date: 2002
Runtime: 121 minutes
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Action
Synopsis: "The film begins with Peter Parker, a high school student, being bitten by a genetically altered spider. After misusing his newly-given abilities, which indirectly causes the death of his Uncle Ben, he becomes the heroic Spider-Man. Peter hopes to win the heart of Mary Jane Watson, the girl he has loved since he was a boy, and battles the villainous Green Goblin, who is the father of Peter's best friend, Harry Osborn."

I liked the Spider-Man movie, but the only thing I would have changed about it would have to be M.J. I don't know why but she is just grates on my nerves, maybe it’s because her character is your typical helpless female.

Toby Maguire did an awesome job portraying Peter Parker; he was a very convincing geek.
I think one of the best scenes is when Norman Osborn is talking to himself in front of the mirror in his apartment. Willem Dafoe did a very convincing job of being crazy lunatic with an alternate personality.
It’s hard to say what my favorite scene in the movie was; there are too many good ones to choose from.
Although my least favorite would have to have be the first couple of scenes, or more specifically before he was bitten by the spider.

Dame Orchid

Comments

  1. Why you gotta be hatin' on MJ? Someone has to be helpless in a superhero flick, so it might as well be the hero's love interest.
    Spider-Man used to be my fave SH movie, but I ran it into the ground. I can't even listen to the soundtrack anymore, I've so many times. He's still my fave Marvel Universe hero though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts