Music Challenge

Today's challenge will be name that song. I will give you some of the lyrics (it would be to easy if I gave you all of the lyrics) from a song. Your job is to name either the song title or the artist. Without further ramblings on my part, here is your first (and only) clue.

"The Declaration of Independence
Think I could tell you that first sentence but than I'm lost
I can't begin to count the theories
I've had pounded in my head that I forgot

I don't remember all that Spanish
Or the Gettysburg Address
But there is one speech from High School
I'll never forget."

Good Luck!!!

Comments

  1. I would guess the song, but it's just too easy. I don't think it would be fair to the other readers. XP

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts