Spinning Pages (50): Snow White: A Graphic Novel


Oftentimes, while I'm reading a song will pop into my head because the book makes me think of it; sometimes the reverse happens and a random song will make me think of a book I have readSpinning Pages is a combination of my love for books and music. More often than not, the inspiration for these posts strikes while I have music thumping in my ears while exercising (kind of like how this feature came to be). 


This week on Spinning Pages takes a straight to New York City in the 1920s as the author re-imagines the tale of Snow White. Keep reading to see this week's book and song.


Remember by Apink-
Do you remember, the sun that shone on usThe wide and blue ocean, just like yesterdayIn those memories where time has stopped
Do you remember the day we walkedOn the white sand together?Even when the waves cameWe didn’t come apart, yeah



We all Snow White's story, right, so I'm going to skip most of the discussion on the plot because it does follow a different yet close parallel to the original. 

I chose this week's lyrics because it made me think of Snow and how things weren't always the way they are for her. 

Don't forget, you can see my full thoughts on Snow White: A Graphic Novel by Matt Phelan by checking out my review

You can also check out Apink's Remember MV below!!

Comments

Popular Posts