Teaser Tuesday: Something Wicked

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is taken from Something Wicked by Alan Gratz. Enjoy.

Something Wicked (Horation Wilkes Mystery, 2) by Alan Gratz-
She balled her fists and stamped her foot, then stalked the few feet to the back of the camper, fuming. I thought about telling her she was cute when she was mad, but I was afraid I'd be kissing one of those fists if I said it.
Finally, after many years I got around to reading the second Horatio Wilkes Mystery. It was chilling and oh so good.

Want to see why I thought it was a great read, then check out my review for Something Wicked by Alan Gratz.

Comments

Popular Posts