I Want to Read It (13): The Monster War


I Want to Read It, a hybrid between WLW (or WOW) and what's on my to-be read pile. Well, instead of focusing just on books I would like to acquire, I will be using it to feature books that I just want to read. From the one's I want to buy to the one's sitting on my TBR at home.



The Monster War (League of Seven, 3) by Alan Gratz, July 12, 2016. Published by Starscape. Source: Wishlist.
Having discovered the monstrous secret of his origins, Archie Dent is no longer certain that he is worthy to be a member of the League of Seven. But with new enemies to face, he realizes that he may not have the luxury of questioning his destiny.
Wielding the Dragon Lantern, the maniacal Philomena Moffett has turned her back on the Septemberist Society, creating her own Shadow League and unleashing a monster army on the American continent. Archie and his friends must race to find the last two members of their league in time to thwart Moffett's plan and rescue humanity once more.

Why: So, last week I finally got a chance to read The Dragon Lantern, and boy did it leave me needing more!! Certain things, of great importance, were revealed. Things that are going to change so much for the characters; I just need more!!

P.S. Look for a review for The Dragon Lantern in the next couple of weeks (maybe as soon as next week).

Comments

Popular Posts