Teaser Tuesday: The Real Princess Diaries

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is taken from The Real Princess Diaries by Grace Norwich. Enjoy.

The Real Princess Diaries by Grace Norwich:
I, a poor, weak girl, with not one of my people near me and all these statesmen against me, have the strength to stand up for the rights of my people. Even now I can hear their wail in my heart, and it gives me strength. - Victoria Ka'iulani
While Ka'iulani's story was sad, I enjoyed reading about her the most in this book-as you can probably guess from the selected teaser.

Want to know why you should read The Real Princess Diaries, then stop by my review and see my thoughts on it.

Comments

Popular Posts