I Want to Read It (2): Lost and Found


I Want to Read It, a hybrid between WLW (or WOW) and what's on my to-be read pile. Well, instead of focusing just on books I would like to acquire, I will be using it to feature books that I just want to read. From the one's I want to buy to the one's sitting on my TBR at home.


Lost and Found (Witherwood Reform School, 2) by Obert Skye, March 1, 2016. Published by Henry Holt and Co. (BYR).
Tobias and Charlotte Eggers are not on vacation. Well, I suppose they are on a vacation from everything they once knew. Locked within the walls of Witherwood, high upon a mysterious mesa, they are still looking for a way out. There are distractions, however. The very ground is shaking, and the creatures that protect the school are revolting. When one of their only friends goes missing it leads to a devastating secret. But there is hope. There are other students who have clear minds and are also fighting to get out. Luckily for everyone, Tobias has a plan. It's a dangerous one, but if it works, it could forever change their fate and Witherwood's future.
Why: I recently devoured the first book, Witherwood Reform School, and am excited/cannot wait to see if Charlotte and Tobias can escape from Witherwood and if they'll ever be reunited with their father.

I am most definitely crossing my fingers that Lost & Found is just as good or better than the first one!!  I definitely would not mind one day adding finished copies to my collection...well, if this one's really good, too. 

Comments

Popular Posts