This Book Is So... (1)



You know sometimes you're in the middle of a book and are just about to explode with feelings, be they good or bad, and you just want get them out there and no one is willing to listen. Well, that's what "This Book is So" is for; tell us how your current read is making you feel. Are you head over heels in love with, feeling kind of 'meh' about it, or maybe it's making you feel rage-y.

Rules:
None...other than to have fun. You can either keep the title a secret or not, it's totally up to you. If you join in, please, link back to this post and leave a comment so I can check out your post. =)





Right now, I'm reading a book with German fairy tales and This Book Is SO..............


... making me feel happily excited! And that this book is pretty...


I'm just really loving this book more than I thought I would and that makes me incredibly happy!!!!!!!!!!!

So, you tell me, what book is messing with your feels!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts