Wish List Wednesday

Searching for Dragons (Enchanted Forests Chronicles, 2) by Patricia C. Wrede. Published by Sandpiper.
Cimorene, the princess who refuses to be proper, meets her match in the not-quite-kingly Mendanbar. With the aid of a broken-down magic carpet and a leaky magical sword, the two tackle a series of dragon-nappings.




Why: I know, I'm a little late to game on Patricia C. Wrede's Enchanted Forests Chronicles, but I am now hooked and need to know what is going to happen to Cimorene in the next installment.

Comments

  1. I loved that series! I lost my copy of the first, so I haven't re-read the series in awhile, but it still sticks out my mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that series. Haven't read the books in a while, though. Maybe it's time I had a good reread of them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts