Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week my teasers are taken from Storybound by Marissa Burt and Jack Templar, Monster Hunter by Jeff Gunhas. Enjoy.

Storybound by Marissa Burt (my review):
It became Una's habit, on days that she felt especially invisible, to retire to the basement of the school library. Most Students stayed on the main floor, grouped together at sunny tables, giggling over their math problems and English homework.


Jack Templar, Monster Hunter by Jeff Gunhas (My review):
Sure, I had wrestled with friends and gotten into a few pushing fights during sports and stuff, but I had never once been in a real, true-blue fight before. And that wasn’t because I was such a tough guy that people ran away from me. Page 22 

Comments

Popular Posts