Teaser Tuesday (84)

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week's teasers are taken from Freshman Year & Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitlin, A Grand Murder by Stacy Verdict Case, and Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson. Enjoy.

Freshman Year & Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitin (my review):
I can practically feel the girl breathing on me. My teammates are scrambling to catch up...they're close...but not close enough. page 60
A Grand Murder by Stacy Verdict Case (review will be up the 22):
"Nectar of the gods."
I took a sip of the bitter brew. It burned all the way to my stomach. page 4

Edenbrooke *ARC* by Julianne Donaldson (review up the 25th):

I knew he was asking forgiveness for withholding his identity from me at the inn. By now, most of my anger had been replaced with growing curiosity. page 60



Comments

Popular Posts