In My Mailbox (119) Latest Library Finds

In My Mailbox, inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by The Story Siren.

So, I had not planned on writing an IMM this week. The main reason I was not going to write a post this week was because yesterday I awoke to malware infected computer and thought that it was terminal. Needless to say, I was stressed out and not in the mood to write one up, but now that things are  all straightened out...

A huge thank you goes out to my awesome library this week!!!!

Library
We the Children (Benjamin Pratt and the Keepers of the School, 1) by Andrew Clement, 2010. Published by Atheneum.
Fear Itself (Benjamin Pratt and the Keepers of the School, 2) by Andrew Clement, 2010. Published by Athenuem.
Hana-Kimi 6 by Hisaya Nakajo, 2005. Published by Viz Media.
Hana-Kimi 7 by Hisaya Nakajo, 2005. Published by Viz Media.
Hana-Kimi 8 by Hisaya Nakajo, 2005. Published by Viz Media.

Kitchen Princess 2 by Natsumi Ando and Miyuki Kobayashi, 2007. Published by Del Rey.
Kitchen Princess 5 by Natsumi Ando and Miyuki Kobayashi, 2008. Published by Del Rey.


Comments

  1. Awesome IMM I love the covers!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-34.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manga Covers are nice. I always like looking at them.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! *new follower*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts