I-pod Shuffle Game

Since I am a huge fan of music, I was thinking what better game to play than the I-pod Shuffle Game. Which was featured on Dahlia's Eclectic Mind, and she got it from Musings of a Fledgling Writer's blog.

So here are the rules for of the game:
1. Set your I-tunes, ipod, Windows Media Player to shuffle.
2. Answer each question with the next song that comes up.

If someone says "Is this ok?" You say:
"South Side of Lonesome" Chely Wright
I am not sure how this applies to the question.

How would you describe yourself?
"Gonna Get There Someday" Dierks Bentley
I guess this means that one day I might be able to describe myself.

What do you like in a guy/girl?
"Unbroken" Tim Mcgraw
Yeah, ok.

How do you feel today?
"Big Star" Kenny Chesney
I feel great, today.

What's your life purpose?
"Hard way" Mary chapin Carpenter
Does this mean that I make things more difficult than they need to be?

What do your friends think of you?
"Pieces" Rascal Flatts
Ahh, everyone wants a piece of my time.

What do your parents think of you?
"Robin and Marion" Nickel Creek
That I am silent.

"What do you often think about?
"For a Minute There" Garth Brooks
For a second I forgot what the question was.

What do you think about the person you like?
"The River" Garth Brooks
I don't know.

What is life's story?
"I Believe" Diamond Rio
I believe in aliens (joking).

What do want to be when you grow up?
"You Know Me Better Than That" George Strait
If I knew the answer to that, I still wouldn't tell you.

What will you dance to at your wedding?
"The Dance" Garth Brooks
This is the greatest song in the entire world!

What will they play at your funeral?
"Sing Me Back Home" Merle Haggard
I just like this one a lot.

What is your biggest fear?
"Stampede" Chris LeDoux
Being trampled by robotic bunnies.

What is your biggest secret?
"Goodbye Says it All" Blackhawk
I already told you goodbye, so why are you still here.

What is your future going to be like?
"Aint Goin' Down (Till the Sun Comes Up)" Garth Brooks
Wait, does this mean I don't get to sleep anymore?????

What do you see in the person you like?
"Free Fall" Montgomery Gentry
I am not even going to try to answer this one.

What will the song be for you and your spouse?
"Almost Over You" Lila McCann
I guess it doesn't work out.

That was fun, yet extremely long.
If you want to play copy the rules and questions. If you don't have a blog leave your answers in a comment or if you do have a blog just leave a link to you post in the comments.
I know my answers were kind of weird, but that's what happens when I put my ipod on shuffle.

Dame Orchid

Comments

  1. Why didn't you put a comment for all of them??? How are we supposed to know what you thought of the rest of them???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dahlia: I couldn't think of anything to say for most of them. But if I do come up with something, I will update it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really not much of an "LOL" person, but what the heck! LOL! XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts