I Am Finally Finished (yay)

I finally finished The Iliad last night around 12:15 AM. I (almost) feel that I should celebrate, especially since I was starting to wonder if I would ever finish it.
Just out of curiosity, have any of you been reading a book and no matter how many pages you read, you feel like that you have made absolutely no progress?
It was actually an okay book. But, I don't plan on re-reading it again any time soon (maybe one day).

Dahlia informed me that I forgot to mention the name of the series I am getting ready to start reading. Actually I should say series that I have already started. I am currently re-reading the entire Princess Diaries series and I have already finished the first one and am at present reading the second one Princess in the Spotlight.

Dame Orchid

Comments

  1. Yay, you finished!!! We should have a parade in honor of this. You go find some old guys in tiny cars and I'll get the float. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaheheh, old guys in tiny cars! I love those tiny cars. 0_0

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts