Ratings for the Princess Diaries Series Books 1-3

Since there are entirely too many books in the Princess Diaries series, I am only going to rate the first nine books.
But as soon as I finish reading Forever Princess, I will write up a review for it.

Author: Meg Cabot
Title: The Princess Diaries
Number of Pages: 240
First Publication: 2000
Genre: Young Adult Novel

Rating 5 out of 5 cameo pendents.

Author: Meg Cabot
Title: Princess in the Spotlight
Number of Pages: 240
First Publication: 2001

4 out of 5 cameo pendents.

Author: Meg Cabot
Title: Princess in Love
Number of Pages: 240
First Publication: 2002
Genre: Young Adult Novel

4 out of 5 cameo pendents

Dame Orchid

Comments

  1. I tried reading the first Princess Diaries book once. I didn't get very far before I lost interest. Maybe I'll try to read it again one day... maybe not. :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts