What I'm Reading (1)


New year, new feature!

"What I'm Reading" is a feature I've kind of always wanted to do...I just never got around to it until now. Every other week I'll be sharing what I'm reading and what I've finished!! Are you ready?? I am!!


Finished

The Fork, the Witch, and the Worm: Eragon by Christopher Paolini with Angela Paolini

I haven't had a chance to gather my fluttery thoughts on this one for a review... but it was truly wonderful to see the characters and be back in the world of Alagaësia after so many years!! If you're a fan of the series, I cannot recommend this one enough! I LOVED it!!

A Tale of Highly Unsual Magic by Lisa Papademetriou

I didn't love this one as much as I hoped...

The Art of War: Graphic Novel  by Sun Tzu

I actually can't wait to talk about this one with y'all!!

Reading

The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexander Dumas

Make sure you see my other new feature Quote it to Me! to see one of my favorite quotes from the book!


Connect the Stars by Marisa de los Santos and David Teague

So far, it's a pretty interesting read. Here's to hoping that it continues to be a good book!!



Be prepared! My reading is going to be all over the place this year!! I'm ready to read down that VERY long TBR pile that has overrun my room.

Don't forget: Tell me you're reading! Even though I have a lot of books I want to get to this year, I always want to hear what y'all are reading!!

Comments

Popular Posts