Quote it to Me! (2)


Inspired by MizB's (Books And A Beat) Teaser Tuesday.

From here on out, it'll be Quote it to Me! I've never been great about keeping it to only two sentences, so this is more my style of sharing quotes I love. Not just from the books featured week to week but also just random quotes that I want to share with y'all.


The Fork, the Witch, and the Worm (Tales from Alagaësia-vol 1: Eragon) by Christopher Paolini with Angela Paolini

Sometimes you have to stand and fight. Sometimes running away isn't an option.

Part of her expected him to pull out a hidden dagger and do something dangerous and heroic. He seemed that kind of person. Part of her hoped he would rescue her. 




It has been two weeks since I read it (in one sitting) and I'm still flailing in joy over a new book set in the world of Alagaësia!! You can expect to see my thoughts on The Fork, the Witch, and the Worm very, very soon. 

Comments

Popular Posts