Quote it to Me! (1)


Inspired by MizB's (Books And A Beat) Teaser Tuesday.

From here on out, it'll be Quote it to Me! I've never been great about keeping it to only two sentences, so this is more my style of sharing quotes I love. Not just from the books featured week to week but also just random quotes that I want to share with y'all.



The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexander Dumas

Learning does not make one learned: there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding. The first requires memory and the second philosophy.


I'm currently buddy reading The Count of Monte Cristo, just that and am so excited to be rereading one of my favorite classics. I don't remember the first time I read it, just that it has been one of my favorites since I first discovered it at the library many years ago.

Have you read any of Alexander Dumas' books? Tell me, what was the last classic that you read and enjoyed?  I can't wait to hear what y'all have read and loved!!!

Comments

Popular Posts