Beat the Backlist Reading Challenge 2018 (Sign-UP)



I'll keep this short! I was not planning on participating in any challenges this year, but Austine's (NovelKnight) Beat the Backlist Reading Challenge sounds enjoyable! Learn more about the challenge and how to participate by visiting NovelKnight!

I am not making a list of what I'll be reading during the challenge because I have absolutely NO IDEA...I just want to read down my TBR somewhat this year! I made a sizeable dent in it last year and am hoping to continue the trend.

If I remember, I will share the title I read during the course of the year, or you can find out what I have read by checking out my Goodreads shelf for the challenge.

Books Read


  1. Children of Refuge by Margaret Peterson Haddix (my review)
  2. The World's Greatest Detective by Caroline Carlson
  3. Snow White- a Graphic Novel by Matt Phelan
  4. Thor vol 1 by Jason Aaron
  5. Thor vol 2 by Jason Aaron
  6. Thor vol 3 by Jason Aaron
  7. Thor vol 4 by Jason Aaron
  8. Thor vol 5 by Jason Aaron
  9. Thor vol 6 by Jason Aaron
  10. Thor vol 7 by Jason Aaron
  11. Thor vol 8 by Jason Aaron
  12. Thor Annual 1 by Jason Aaron
  13. Tokoyo, the Samurai's Daughter by Faith L. Justice (my review)
  14. There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins



Comments

  1. Reading challenges are great but I hear ya on not having a clue on what you'll be reading for your challenge! I often can never make a list of what books I will read for a challenge in what order because it really just depends on what I'm in the mood to read. I wish you luck on your reading challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts