Teaser Tuesday: All Fall Down

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is taken from All Fall Down by Ally Carter. Enjoy.

All Fall Down by Ally Carter:
My hair clings to my forehead, and even though I haven't slept in two days, I am wide awake in the middle of the night, standing on a cliff with a boy who, technically, broke into the US embassy and absconded with the ambassador's granddaughter.

Don't forget, you can see my review of All Fall Down to see why I consider this a must read.
   


Comments

  1. hmm interesting! i'm curious to find out why you consider this a must read! I'll have to check that post out!
    trish - my teaser

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts