Wish List Wednesday

Wild Rover No More: Being the Last Recorded Account of the Life & Times of Jacky Faber (Bloody Jack, 12) by L.A. Meyer, November 4, 2014. Published by HMH Books for Young Readers.
Just when it looks like Jacky Faber and her beloved Jaimy will finally find their romance, Jacky is accused of treason and must flee Boston while her friends attempt to clear her name. Of course that means wild adventures for our fun-loving heroine, who manages to secure a job as a governess…and run away with the circus. The highly anticipated grand finale of the Bloody Jack Adventures.

Why: I cannot believe that the Bloody Jack series is ending! While I may be four books behind on this one, I need to see how things play out for Jacky and Jaimy....also, I'm dying to see this last bit of mischief that Jacky finds herself in.

Yeah, so, I really, really need Wild Rover No More in my life!!!!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts