Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, simply do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser is taken from Lady Thief by A.C. Gaughen. Okay, it's more than two sentences, but this teaser was such a great one and showed more about the character(s) that I had to include the entire thing. I'm also including a teaser from Deadwood by Kell Andrews and I Am the Weapon by Allen Zadoff as well.

Lady Thief (Scarlet, 2) by A.C. Gaughen (my review):
We were fighting for more than England. We were fighting for God, for each other. I could ignore my own pain to protect the man beside me. It's a mentality of war, and yet when I came home, I found the same loyalty, and selflessness, in you. page 282
Deadwood by Kell Andrews (my review):
She winced inwardly- she took pride in making quick decisions, but she'd needed a little time for this situation. A girl didn't run into talking trees everyday. pg. 31

I Am the Weapon by Allen Zadoff (my review):
I don't use guns, but I know all about them. At least enough to know that I'm screwed. pg. 22

Comments

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated! Let's keep it clean, y'all!

Popular Posts